Beef Chuck Arm Roast
1. 3.190 lbs @ $13.99 lb
Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
1. 3.283 lbs @ $13.99 lb
Beef Rump Roast
1. 3.087 lbs @ $13.99 lb
Beef Heal Of Round/Pikes Peak
1. 3.699 lbs @ $13.99 lb
Pro Roast Package ( Keto Meal Prep #keto_k_mac )
With Skillet Cooking, you’ll have an affordable, mouth-watering meal on the table the whole family will enjoy in just a matter of minutes.
Grilling is one of the most exciting ways to enjoy beef. Whether cooking on a gas or charcoal grill, in the backyard or at a tailgate, this cooking method provides maximum flavor and optimal tenderness.
A hearty meal that's sure to please
BEEF, ARUGULA AND SPINACH LASAGNAThis lasagna features lean Ground Beef, fresh arugula and spinach as well as fat free ricotta and egg whites. Our nutritious version of this family favorite is still big on flavor!.
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 cups prepared pasta or spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby arugula (about 1-3/4 ounces)
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach (about 1-3/4 ounces)
- 1 container (15 ounces) fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 9 uncooked oven-ready (no boil) lasagna noodles (each about 6-3/4 x 3-1/2 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Return beef to skillet; season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir in pasta sauce. Set aside.
- Combine arugula and spinach. Set aside. Combine ricotta cheese, egg whites, basil, oregano, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce over bottom of 11-3/4 x 7-1/2-inch glass baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/2 spinach mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1-1/2 cups meat sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 3 noodles and meat sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in 375°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand, loosely covered, 10 minutes before serving.